Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Snack Time Babies...





Amelia needs a baby sister people. She's not going to get one. At least not of the biological variety.



As I've mentioned before, when Ansley is away at school (sounds like she's at college...but I mean a mile away at half-day Kindergarten), Amelia takes full advantage of being able to play with sister's stuff...especially the babies. 4 blissful hours of rocking, feeding, changing. And on this special day...a little Noggin....It's like preschool on TV! (?)
I know, I know, it's now Nick Jr., but I refuse to call it that. If they put SpongeBob on there, we're deleting it from the channel list.

5 comments:

brooke said...

Oh my goodness....this reminds of Caley on an every day basis. She does this exact same thing all the time. She lines them up to teach them and feed them and put them in time out. It's hilarious. Don't ya love it?

brooke said...

Oh....forgot to mention...I think she needs a baby sister too! :)

Kiera said...

Those are adorable pictures!! Such a little mommy!!! Too Cute! Hope yall are doing great!

Chloe said...

I love it!!! Her and Millie would be the best of friends if they could just spend a little more time together...she is such a little mommy

Kay-Lynn said...

That is a lot of mouths to feed :) I know she can handle it!

I LOVE the picture...what a great one for the memories!