Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On The Farm, Part 2


I know you can't see their faces and the quality is bad, but I just like this picture anyway. This picture reminds me of me and my friend Candy wading in creeks & ditches for hours looking for crawdads, tadpoles or any other kind of creature we could come across. This water was fresh and cold...straight out of the earth. Nice. Did I mention that in my previous "farm post" that I love the country? Especially this particular "Mountain Farm"? ....I do.


I think Janye must have been describing to Gabe what a geode looks like.


This was right after Amelia fell in the creek and her wet clothes had to be removed...I don't think she minded too much, do you?


Umm, yeah, I think she's posing... I don't know where she gets that??



Snack time on the...mower?



One more that I let slip by the other day. Bless her heart. Look at those udders. And that sweet baby calf. Perhaps just born that day? Precious.

2 comments:

The Clary Crew said...

"Miss Jannnyyee..I not wearing panties!!! (grin, grin)

Thanks for posting the pictures..they make me so happy!

Kay-Lynn said...

Great pics...looks like tons of fun!