Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Those Things You Do!

So from time to time, she has this little obcession with glasses...

Honestly, she wore these for over an hour. Even ate her lunch with them on. She's a funny kid like that.


While the cats away, the mice will play.

Ansley will literally have a cow when she realizes Amelia has free reign in her room while she's at preschool.


I knew she was awfully quiet in the playroom while I was chatting leisurely with my neighbor...

Thank goodness for washable markers...you should have seen the legs of her pajamas!

This one...don't ask...????


Yes, she's standing in the kitchen sink. Again, don't ask...




"What? I didn't do that!?"



Just a little leisure time to read...(note upside down book)



"Oh! Hey Mommy!"




"Enough already...Haven't you ever seen anyone sit on a potty before??"



And this one I just like....





7 comments:

Kay-Lynn said...

the picture with the markers all over her hands looks JUST like ansley..i was sure that you uploaded a wrong picture. But man if that is amelia she lookes just like ansley in that picture!

Chloe said...

She is such a precious little girl...and so much fun! I can't wait until we get to see her (and the rest of the Scales)again!

erin said...

Oh my! I never realized she was such a stinkerbug! Love this little peak into Amelia's world.

brooke said...

Your blog is so cute!! I have loved looking at all the pictures...and especially your little comments under them. They really make me laugh! Glad I found out about this!!

The HoneaBees said...

So, I was reading Darby's blog and saw a comment from someone from Huntsville. So, I thought, I wonder if I know this person. And, I sorta do-we go to church together. You probably don't remember me, but I have met you a couple of times.
Anyway, cute blog! Love all of the pics of your kiddos. And your b-day parties are so cute!

mandy said...

I do know you "Honeabees"!! I mostly know your cute little Elias from the baby class. I am a baby coordinator at Mayfair. I tried to see your blog, but it is closed. I love Darby's blog too. Glad you commented, I'm not a very dedicated blogger!

Sunny said...

Mandy, I love your blog. I especially love your pictures. They are all so good. I'm glad that I found your blog.