Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like....Fall!



I'm into the white pumpkins this year.



I do love my spider votive holders...




Got the Spooky Tree last year at Pier One. It's my favorite!
Ansley made the little sweet gum spider at school. Love that too.


More white pumpkins...



Didn't do much outside. In years past I've had the fake web & spiders...a blue bird got hung in it last year and I had to manually remove him. With Scissors. I was horrified he was going to flog me! No more fake spider webs here. Just mums and pumpkins. Safe for all the flying creatures :)


HAPPY FALL!!!!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Love your decor! And the spiders. I have a pair of those too. They came from HomeGoods though, which I would have found them for $2~
Happy Halloween to your precious family!