Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The "Faux Sleepover" of the year

So here they are: Photos from Ansley's Pretend Sleepover Party!

As I always say, "Every good party starts with a cute invitation".
If you know me well, you know I'm a sucker for paper products!
I couldn't resist this pillowcase invitation with a pull out pillow. It was so frilly, it had Ansley written all over it.



The invitaion list was small...the 5 little girls in her preschool class. They were precious, let me tell you!!
My second favorite part of a party: THE FOOD!!

So big. 5 candles...sigh....

Relaxin' & watchin a Barbie movie.
I couldn't believe how mellow they all were! I guess you get that with a nighttime party with 5 year olds?? It was great. Even little Amelia joined in. She thought she was every bit as big!
Manicures (with nail decals I might add) was a hit. (It was Lydia's first time!!) Her mom graciously agreed to let her share this first experience with us! So sweet & innocent :)
Couldn't have done it without Cousin Lacy & Aunt Lisa. They were rockstars helping out!!
Precious Addy.
Showing off their new mani's.
Then the real party started!! "Princess dancing" to the Goodnight CD mixed for the party & played on Ansley's new CD player. (Her big gift).
I loved it, the girls were adorable, and it will be remembered! And another good part: they all got to go home & sleep in their own beds.

3 comments:

Kay-Lynn said...

What a beautiful party! I expected nothing less. Ansley you looked gourgous.

Barbara said...

What a great party! You are such a great party planner...you think of everything and more!

Kiera said...

You're the best party planner ever!! I will definitely be getting tips from you in the near future! :) Loved the pictures, Precious!