Friday, January 23, 2009

5 years ago....


The sweetest little thing came along....Ansley Claire. You were born around 3:30 am, and as exhausted as I was, I couldn't fall asleep because I was so excited. I watched the clock til 6:30 when I thought I could start calling everyone & sharing the news. I don't know if I have been that giddy since!
Now 5 years later, I know lots about you that I could have never imagined on that day. First of all, your head of wild curly hair! It's so "Ansley" and envied by many. Your independence! Whoa! You can do anything you set your mind to, all by yourself! I can only imagine how well this will serve you in your future. Not to mention your creativity! Your ability to draw perfectly dimensioned pictures with great detail impresses me and your daddy daily. Your sweetness and beauty abound and I look forward to the years ahead to see what great things you become!
I can't wait to post pictures of your fabulously fun birthday party tonight! But right now I am headed to snuggle up in bed with you! Hugs & Sweet Kisses!!! Mommy

1 comment:

Kay-Lynn said...

happy birthday ansley! I look forward to watching you grow up...i know you will be something special...because you already are!