Monday, August 24, 2009

Creativity

Ansley is forever more creating some little something special that always manages to put a smile on our face. From time to time we capture it on camera.
This play-doh replica of "lambie" is one of my favorites!
I'm sure this has a name...but I don't know what to call it other than 'pretty'.
Here she took a live flower & glued it to the end of a stick and added leaves. Artisitic genius?

"Nature Collage" --gluing leaves to paper. Many times she has glued flower petals to sticks or different stems on paper. Love these!

And of course, a basic crayon drawing. All of these portray daddy (affectionately) with 4 little stubbles of hair....both kids do it. (I fear by the time Amelia starts these little works of art, da da my just be a round head!)

This was my valentines day surprise :)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I love the creativity! She is a girl after my own heart. :)